Today marks the first day of VeganMoFo!
Just look at the cute little Sweet Dumpling Squash up there, waiting patiently to be stuffed and blogged about….
I am pumped this year, which will be year 2 for Manifest Vegan. Last year VeganMoFo took place during the month of October, and I was a brand new blogger with only about 7 days of experience under my belt when I signed up. It was insane.
Or I was insane… whatever.
Last year, blogging every single weekday kicked my butt! In the most loving way possible, of course. Soooo, let’s do it all over again… shall we?
Right now there are over 500 blogs signed up to post all month long about nothing but vegan food! Hellz yeah! My feedreader is already brimming with posts from folks getting their mofo on… check out this year’s list!
I’ll be posting every single weekday: some recipes here, a little giveaway there, a few food related product reviews, and maybe some random pictures of my cat eating broccoli. Who knows!
It’s going to be awesome!
Plus, November holds all kinds fun reasons for food bloggin':
- World Vegan Day ( today!!)
- November is National Peanut Butter Lovers Month
- World Peace Day
- My Birthday – which also happens to be Absurdity Day and Universal Children’s Day (I feel blessed!)
- 30 days of cold – which is a darn good reason to eat more soup and a darn good reason for me to make up some more soup recipes
- National Clean out Your Refrigerator Day
- Nog… Nog and more Nog
- Start Your Own Country Day
- and most importantly…. Winter Squash!
If I have thoroughly confused you with this post- dance on over to the VeganMofo Headquarters and get schooled on the vegan madness that is happening RIGHT THIS SECOND!
Here’s a recap of some of my favorite recipes from last year’s mofo:
— warning— some recipes contain gluten—
Which reminds me…
Last Year’s mofo was pre-celiac diagnosis– this year, all the recipes will be gluten free and non-hazerdous to my health.