Back in January I told you all about how I was working on my first cookbook.
And since then some amazing opportunities have presented themselves (more on that later; let’s just say I am VERY excited…!). ♥
I’m happy to announce that my book is well underway and I’m finally in need of some recipe testers! I’d like about 20 people to help out in addition to the testers I already have secured. (Thank you “already secured testers”, you know who you are and I love you!)
If you’re interested in being a tester, here’s the deal:
1) All recipes in the cookbook are 100% vegan and gluten free–so you gotta be up for cooking outside of the box if you’re used to other types of meal prep (re: omnivore, heavy reliance on AP wheat flour, etc.)
2) I’m looking for testers from a variety of backgrounds; you need not be gluten-free or vegan, just open minded :)
3) Also, you have to have access to typical gluten-free and vegan ingredients (similar to the ones seen here on this blog). If you have any questions, please just email me and I’ll be happy to elaborate.
4) Previous recipe testing experience is a major plus!
5) You must be able to follow each recipe to a “t”. Seriously.
6) You gotta be willing to test at least 25+ recipes and leave honest feedback. But in return, you’ll get acknowledgment for all your hard work in the book, and I’ll give you a copy of the cookbook once it’s out.
7) You also have to be able to test over the next three months (middle of May through August), so if you’re planning a 11 week long vacation this summer, you might wanna hit me up on my next book. :)
If this sounds like you… drop me an email at allyson (at) manifestvegan.com and please put “tester” in the subject line. In the email, let me know why you’d make a great tester for this book and any other pertinent info you’d like to include.
Thanks so much everyone! I’m going to leave this open until midnight May 5th to ensure anyone interested has plenty of time to get in touch. Until then… stay tuned for more book news!