some cool birds i shot while at the jersey shore ♥
Heya hiya friends!
Ever have one of those days where like 5 projects that need immediate attention sneak up on you out of nowhere? Today is one of those days for me, so I’m going to share a few of my very favorite things I have bookmarked from these past 11 days of mofo wonderfulness.
Plus, I feel like I got some extra mileage from those Apple Nachos yesterday. :D Holy awesome that so many of you weren’t already in the know about those things! It’s almost as if I provided some sort of community service with that post. Okay, that’s pretty far fetched, I realize. But I’m happy you all got a kick outta what I considered a pretty banal post!! Thank you, dear readers!
So, onto the good stuff:
- VeGIRL makes some killer looking Vegan Velveeta Cheese. ‘Cept it’s way more awesome and includes orange cauliflower, people! ORANGE cauliflower.
- Lisa blows my mind with her Kombucha Sangria. Because a woman can never have enough Sangria in her life. The more varieties the merrier, I say!
- One of my favorite authors, Julie Hasson, shows us how to make not only delicious, but gorgeous pickles! A must know how-to for pickle fanatics everywhere.
- This is one of my new favorite blogs!! One Arab Vegan brings us a crazy good looking Egyptian Pumpkin Pie!
- Gorgeous Okonomiyaki from Olives for Dinner. Always spectacular photos and crazy cool culinary ideas on this blog!
See you tomorrow, with recipe in tow!