‘Great Gluten Free Vegan Eats’–3 teaser recipes!

‘Great Gluten Free Vegan Eats’–3 teaser recipes!

Today I am excited to share with you guys something very special to me… a sampling of the type of recipes as found in my first book, ‘Great Gluten Free Vegan Eats‘!

The layout (as seen below) is gorgeous (okay, maybe I’m biased, but I happen to be head over heels in love with it). The amazing folks at Fair Winds Press did a stellar job with the layout, editing, and all the other labor-intensive stuff that goes into making a cookbook look and read so wonderfully.

I seriously feel incredibly lucky to have landed my first cookbook deal with Fair Winds Press. I mean, they have put out some of my favorite books of all time like Hearty Vegan Meals for Monster Appetites by Celine Steen and Joni Marie Newman, Color Me Vegan by Colleen Patrick Goudreau, and The Healthy Voyager’s Global Kitchen by Carolyn Scott Hamilton, so I had no doubt in my mind that they would do wonders with my first book… and they exceeded my expectations.

Take a looksy and let me know what you think! Every single recipe in the book has an accompanying photograph, and the whole book is done in the hip–yet classy–design seen below. I’m so excited!

Just click on the photo (and it will appear in another window and can easily be enlarged) to get at the recipe without straining your peepers.

41 Responses to ‘Great Gluten Free Vegan Eats’–3 teaser recipes!

1. Kim Lutz says:

Your book is going to be gorgeous! I can’t wait to see more of these lovely recipes.

2. Lex S. says:

Beautiful–can’t wait!!

3. kittee says:

I swooOOoooon!

Beautiful photography Allyson, I just wish Summer would hurry up and get here already. Well maybe Spring too. :-) Great layout too. It’s surprising how often publishers forget how important that is in a cookbook. Well done! Yeah!

5. I need that kofta curry in my life! Can’t wait for your book. I’d be happy to review a copy when the time comes! :)

6. Carrie says:

Beautiful! I love that you include a picture & nutritional info for each recipe!

7. Tiffany says:

Ooh how exciting! You’re right, the layout looks great. And the recipes, of course, are fabulous. :) Well done, Allyson!

8. Josiane says:

Simply gorgeous! The veggie kofta sounds fabulous – thank you for sharing the recipe! At first, I thought that having that recipe to try would help me wait until the book comes out, but on second thought I realised that it may make me even more impatient to see what other delights you have in there! :)

9. Chelsea D says:

Ohhh my! I’m excited. Congrats! The layout is super cute, I LOVE that you have a photo for each recipe — it makes it so much more inviting to try out new recipes. I also like that you provide the nutritional info. Well done! Now I must go try the Veggie Kofta…mmmm.

10. Marty says:

Allyson: I’m so excited for you and use GFVegans!!! And I LOVE that every recipe has an accompanying photograph! It’s one major reason why I buy a cook book or not. I am a total visual person (artist) and it just appeals to me. When is it coming out? When we pre-order?!!!!

11. shannon says:

That is so, so exciting! Congratulations!!

12. Elizabeth says:

stunning dishes!! LOVE the raw food items!
    Peace and Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

13. I’m sooo excited! The recipes we reviewed were all huge hits for the entire family and I can’t wait to have the book right in front of me!

14. ahhhh i can’t wait to order your book! the curry looks delicious! its so hard to find gf vegan cookbooks out there.

15. allyson says:

i luvs you all. thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support.

hugs!

16. trina says:

Nice!! (And that smoothie is my breakfast tomorrow.)

17. Geanna says:

Yay – it looks gorgeous and I can’t wait to see it in print!!

18. It’s gorgeous!! Congratulations!

19. These 3 recipes look awesome, and I’m so excited for you for your book – congrats!!

20. Jes says:

Gorgeous food and I can’t wait to try out the kofta–and get your book! Congrats!!

21. Mihl says:

Beautiful layout indeed! And kofta are one of my favourite recipes of all times! Thank you for choosing this as a teaser recipe, Allyson!

22. Jenn says:

Stunning! Can’t wait to have the book in hand . . .

23. Hannah says:

This is so exciting! Ah, I wish my book were this far along too… Still a ways to go. But seriously, that layout and design -is- gorgeous, and I sure hope you’re absolutely glowing over how fantastic these spreads are. Plus, I want to make the recipes right away! It will be such a treat to see these in print, along with the rest of the book. :)

24. These recipes look great & the photos are gorgeous! Can’t wait till your book comes out! How exciting :)

25. Maggie says:

I almost didn’t see the layout totally carried away by that veggie kofta picture, it loooks so yummy!!!!!! LOL. The layout looks amazing :) Congratz!!!

26. WOW. I do love the layout! SO happy that there are more gluten free vegan books…….just cannot believe how many vegan, raw, gluten free everything is available now. Will surely be on my wish list!

27. allyson says:

So so so excited to hear (read ;) all of your responses to my book! Seriously, thank you. Thank you. Thank you! <3 <3 <3 <3

28. Mo says:

Allyson!!! This is fantastic! Fair Winds Press is quickly becoming my favorite publisher. I love the layouts of their books so freaking much. I cannot wait for your book to come out.

29. Alexia says:

wow these recipes are amazing! i just found your blog and love it! good luck with the book!

30. Monika {wcv} says:

Can. Not. Wait! Having tested for your book, I can say with absolute certainty that your book will turn xGFx food mainstream. My file of your recipes is falling apart — I can’t wait to hold this beautiful book in my hands and perch it between my other favorite vegan cookbooks! {by Celine/Joni and Dynise, of course!}

31. Gena says:

It’s exquisite, Allyson. And this from a former book editor, whose standards are impossible :)

32. Rachel says:

This looks beautiful! I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy!

33. I just made the strawberry kale salad – it was delicious! The book sounds great, and I also love that every recipe has a photo.

34. It looks wonderful and huge congrats on your book deal!!

35. The layout is gorgeous! I can’t wait for this book to come out, I was super sad when the tester recipe site was taken down, there’s a nice few recipes I’m looking forward to making again!

36. Kristina says:

soooo veeerrrry excited to see this!! :)