heya hiya! Thanks so much to all of you who commented and shared your own reasons leading to eating gluten-free and/or vegan on my last post. I’m grateful to hear your stories– and, man, it’s an amazing feeling to know that my recipes have helped so many of you. You guys sure do make me love what I do. That was a pretty tough post for me to write, so you all should know how much I truly appreciate your kind and open responses. Thank you.
Some quick updates:
- My book, ‘Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats’, is now available in digital edition… including iBook and kindle. Cheap and instant without ever having to leave the warmth of your laptop! Go getcha one. I also have signed paper copies for sale here…
- Thank you, thank you, thank you! to all who have left reviews on either Amazon or Barnes and Noble. So far I have received really positive feedback and I am eternally grateful for everyone’s support. If you’re enjoying my book, I’d love it if you left a review–good, bad, meh. Whatever. Seriously, hearing your feedback makes my whole week. ♥
- My book has a feature in the May/June edition of Easy Eats Magazine and it also appears as a post on their blog!
- I have a guest post on the wonderfully wonderful Heidi’s blog Adventures of a Gluten-Free Mom where I demystify egg free and dairy free (and of course while being gluten-free) baking. And vanilla pudding!
- And, last but not least, Happy Fathers Day to all you awesome dads (of humans and non-humans alike) out there. May it be filled with much joy and laughter … and abundant good food!