Butterscotch Amaretti (video) from GGFVE

I hope you enjoy…

share this recipe...Share on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookEmail this to someoneShare on TumblrPrint this pageShare on Reddit

22 Responses to Butterscotch Amaretti (video) from GGFVE

1. Mary Z says:

I loved these cookies! They were so easy and delicious! Mine spread a bit more than yours did, but they are fantastic!

2. Hi Allyson, nice to “see” you. Just wanted to say that you can go into your YouTube channel, in your video manager mode, and choose which screen capture (of three choices) you want. :)

3. Awesome video!

Would it be blasphemous to add chocolate? :)

4. bitt says:

Hi Allison, these look great! Q: is almond meal the same as almond flour?

Butterscotch Amaretti Blondies!

I just made these last night using coconut sugar I had ground from those medallions you buy at the Asian grocery. Also, as I couldn’t get near my Stand Mixer I just did them in the Food Processor. Dry ingredients, pulse, wet ingredients, pulse until you form a dough. Easy Peasy. And the taste! So buttery and caramelly! Approved by both the 20 something and 50 something males who happened to be in the house. Yum, yum.
    I’m so glad I made these. I was holding back due to the amount of sugar when I remember the coconut sugar. That stuff is pure magic which makes them a perfect fit for your recipes.

7. What a great idea for a recipe! I love how simple it looks to create!

8. kittee says:

Nice work, Allyson! I’m laying off the sweets right now, but yours look entirely mmmMMM. Can you believe I’ve never ever used almond meal before? I am cheap and overdo The Nuts.

xo
    kittee

9. Christy says:

Yay more videos!! Love this simple cookie. Probably would work really well with coconut palm sugar!

10. great video!! i know, aren’t screen captures the best:)

11. jessy says:

yessssssssssss!

i found a small half bag o’ almond meal in the back of the freezer that i’m totally using for a half-batch tonight. squeeeeee!

keep on kick’n booty, allyson!

• jessy says:

p.s. – dan and i have made your spinach-artichoke dip 3 times in the past 3 weeks. it’s amazing & everyone we’ve shared it with thinks so, too!

hooray! and double hooray for the spinach-dip loving, Jessy!! Gah, I love that stuff too so so so much. <3

12. Caitlin says:

you’re adorable ;)

13. Great video Allyson! These look totally delish. I’m just wondering if you know of any way to substitute the sugar for anything else? I’d love to try these : )

oxox
    Jennifer

Thanks!!
      As Christy mentioned in the comment, I think coconut palm sugar would be the closest replacement in these… it tastes just like brown sugar to me :)

14. Tinks says:

Sorry but too much sugar for me. Would like to see more gluten free sugar free vegan recipes please.

Tinks, you will probably appreciate this next book I’m working on then… it’s completely refined sugar free. :)

15. Vegyogini says:

Fantastic video, Allyson! You look great and, of course, I LOVE this recipe!